WE WANT TO WORK WITH YOU
Quality Care is committed to providing a safe, well-trained, and well-equipped workplace. We encourage promotion from within as well as personal and professional growth in a supportive and fun environment. This isn’t a job, it’s a career. Quality Care is an Equal-Opportunity Employer.
Eligible employees working an average of 30 hours or more per week will receive comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, and vision.
Eligible employees receive a term life insurance policy and the opportunity to purchase additional life insurance without medical underwriting.
All production team members receive company uniforms and discounts on Quality Care branded apparel and swag.
All employees with one year of tenure and at least 1,000 hours of service are eligible for an employer 401k match up to 4%.
PAID TIME OFF
Eligible employees receive up to 20 days of paid time off per year (based on tenure), eight paid holidays, and additional paid time off for special circumstances.
Quality Care is dedicated to the continuous development of all employees through cross-training, learning new skills, continuing education, and industry certifications.
All employees receive Quality Care’s employee assistance program that offers help with counseling, legal services, financial planning, and more.
Eligible employees working an average of 30 hours or more per week are eligible for disability insurance.
Quality Care equips all team members with high quality tools to get the job done, and well-maintained equipme
FIND YOUR CAREER AT QUALITY CARE
EMPLOYEE REFERRAL BONUS
The Quality Care referral program for current employees has the opportunity to provide bonuses of up to $500.
Employee Referral Program
Current employees have the potential to earn a referral bonus for successful new hires that they recommend.
- Receive $150 on the day the referred employee starts, and an additional $350 on their 90th day of employment
- Available to current employees
- Applicant must note employee name within original application
- Current employee and new hire must both be employed by Perficut at time of bonus
- Direct supervisor or hiring manager not eligible
NEW HIRE BONUS
New employees who are hired through Quality Care’s referral program can earn up to $500.
Loyalty Bonus Details
- $100 once the new hire has been employed for 30 days and scores satisfactory on their performance checklist presented during their monthly one-on-one discussion
- $100 once the new hire has been employed for 60 days and scores satisfactory on their performance checklist presented during their monthly one-on-one discussion
- $300 once the new hire has been employed for 90 days and scores satisfactory on their performance checklist presented during their monthly one-on-one discussion
- New hire must be employed by Quality Care at time of payout
- If employee is laid off during program payment time, payment will cease
- New hire must be an eligible driver
- Each payment will be completed upon manager's completion of performance checklist and approval by Human Resources
- Eligible for all hires